A set of 100 question cards to spark meaningful conversations around love and relationships.
We often suffer in relationships because we don’t know how to talk. We feel there is no good excuse to raise certain questions – and so we miss out on conversations that might have rescued us.
Inside this box you will find 100 carefully composed questions, designed by leading experts, on how to get lovers talking to one another and their friends about who they are, who they hope to become, some of the things they secretly want, and the pleasures and sorrows of love.
Split into categories these cards include topics such as:
- Family Baggage
- You as a Partner
- The Start of Relationships
- Relationship Hygiene
These question cards can be brought out at dinner parties or evening drinks to provoke debate and initiate discussions which might otherwise go neglected. A lovely gift for anyone who’d like a resource to rely on when talking with friends and family about the complexities of love and intimacy.
- Is it a sign of cynicism or wisdom to tolerate affairs?
- What was your family’s attitude to showing you affection? How do you think this affects you now?
- When I like someone, I tend to… (Describe your behaviour).
- Which of your flaws would you like to be treated generously?
- After a long pursuit you realise someone is as keen on you as you are on them. What feelings does this bring up for you?
- When did you last feel very emotionally connected with your partner?
Other sets of questions within the range include: Work, Family and Original.
To read more on the subject of Love and Relationships, visit our blog The Book of Life.
100 question cards with box |150 x 115 x 50mm